Here is a One-page 200-year calendar, which I designed after buying and trying a device that I found on AliExpress ("Portable 50 years perpetual calendar keyring").
The device turned out to be useless -- too small to read, and not much like a calendar even if you could see it. Fortunately it only cost me $1.04, including shipping from China.
I decided to try for something better and cheaper -- using my "doomsday" knowledge -- and this is the result.
Please print it out and try it. It will only cost you one sheet of paper. After you set the "sliding window", you can fold it (in thirds, like a letter), and hold it with paperclips.
A method for finding the day of the week for any date -- in your head.
Doomsday Algorithm Links
- One-page 100-year calendar. Print this and try it!
- Calendar for any year
- Doomsday Algorithm, by rudy.ca
- An Improved Doomsday Algorithm, by Mike Walters
- Methods for Accelerating Conway's Doomsday Algorithm (part 2), by Fong and Walters
- Wikipedia article on the Doomsday algorithm
- Dates for Gregorian correction, by location